Thursday, August 28, 2008

the 2008 Gwangju Asian Human Rights Folk School (the 2008 GAHRFS)

STAFF & VOLUNTEERS

Chairman
Mr. Yun Kwang Jang

Executive Director
Mr. Myungseok Cha

Secretary General
Mr. Jintae Cho

Mr. Chanho (Timjangnim) & Mr. Chris


Introduce the Staff of the 2008 GAHRFS


Lynn Si, me, And Eunjin Si in Opening ceremony

in break time

Interns in the classroom
Pete Si, me, Ms. Ow, and Din

Field trip
Ms. Khine. Ms. Ow, and me


Cheung Si 'the Photographer'

Photographer & the model (hahahahhaa.;)

in Closing exercise
Eunjin Si, Din, me, Pete Si, Inhwa, Timjangnim, and Lynn Si

(plus) Se-mi and Anjieun




at the beach (Picnic time)
Lynn Si, me, and Inhwa

Solidarity night
funny time with Din


at the villa
with Timjangnim

Hana Chui, me, and Lynn Si


the last day with Senior members
me, james, Hana Chui, Inhwa
but, where is Seunjin Si ??

No comments: