Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tongkase, Tokpoki, and Norebang

Introduced:
Ria, Suyeon Oni, Eunyoung Si, and Seunjina
4 women enjoy the cold night in Chonnam University.;)
at TONGKASE restaurantSuyeon Oni and Eunyoung Si. They always kind to me. They like my Sisters. Most at lunch time i joined with Suyeon Oni and other staff, everyday is different restaurant. Eunyoung Si always remember about my healthy. Thanks Suyeon Ini & Eunyoung Si!!

Seunjina is my best friend at the office. Most people said we are similar! We always hungry in the morning and evening in the office, so our favourite place is the kitchen.;) We always find some foods and share each other! Sometimes we went out and talk share our problems or life. Thanks Seunjina, you always help me!!

Like i already said that we like foods, so it is an one of our favourites food 'TOKPOKI'. Suyeon Oni said we are 'Tokpoki Sisters'.;)

LET'S SING!!
NOREBANG





LET'S GO HOME!!

THANKS Suyeon Oni, Eunyoung si, and Seunjina.. I LOVE U ALL!!!

No comments: