Saturday, October 11, 2008

Climb the mountain

the weather
with Lynn Si on the bus
Kimbab, drink, and snack
my name '리 아 = ria'
free towel, Tok, fruits, and drink




opening ceremony



Jaedae Si, me, Hoesooya
Culture & Solidarity team, just four of us!!
me, Lynn Si, Din, Seunjina
in the middle of our journey
the staff
Seunjina, me, Lynn Si, Jaedae Si, Din, Hoesooya






on the top

with our Secretary General (Mr. Jintae Jo) and 518 member



makoli

i like this picture, the sky is sooo.. blue!
on the way down


the stage
our lunch





makoli


performances



On this program there were other people from other organizations of Seoul, Busan, Mokpo, and other cities in South Korea. It was a great time climbing with the staff and the weather was very good! I saw some Korean traditional performances that i always love them include the food!!

No comments: